Nothing grows without a seed being planted.
Where a good seed is planted, there is reason to hope for a good harvest. However, if there is no seed in the ground, there is no hope or expectation of harvest.
Earl Nightingale may have put it best when he said:
Suppose a farmer has some land, and it’s good, fertile land.
The Land gives the farmer a choice; he may plant in that land whatever he chooses. The land doesn’t care. It’s up to the farmer to make the decision.
Now, let’s say the farmer has two seeds in his hand. One is a seed of corn; the other is nightshade, a deadly poison. He digs two little holes in the earth and plants both seeds. He covers up the holes, waters and takes care of the land. Whether it’s food or poison, the land will grow what was planted.
As it’s written in the Bible, As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
Some things to consider:
- If you want your business to grow, plant seeds that will grow your business.
- If you need to need to develop relationships connected to your business, plant relationship seeds.
- Plant a lot because some will grow, some won’t. The more you plant, the more you will reap in the season of harvest.
- The harvest you gain from the seed you plant will contain the same type of seed – good or bad. You will always get more of the same.
- The potential of one apple seed is not just one apple, or one apple tree. The potential of one seed is endless!
- The seed of your decision to plant begins in your mind so make sure you are thinking the right thoughts first.
What seeds are you planting?
What are you hoping to grow?